Friday, April 29, 2011

Leola..

Little Leola is Parker's sister Maddi's babe, so my sister in law.. I love little L, as they call her alot. I love the difference motherhood brings out in us women. I always knew Maddi was great with kids, but to see her with her own was awesome. She is a natural.

Chris and Maddi are two really loving parents and Leola is one lucky lady to have them. We went up to the hospital after Maddi had delivered. The first time we saw her we just loved her. It was so cute to see Parker with her. He sat in the chair and rocked her while whispering sweet things to her. At that moment I watched my future children's dad. Parker will be AMAZING, he has so much love to give.

I also love that babies bring people closer. I have spent alot of time over at Maddi's and have gotten to know her better. All I can say is I really like her. She is my kind of friend, luckily she is now my family. Thank you Chris and Maddi for bringing a wonderful child into our lives and sharing her. We love you!!

Here are a few pictures of the pretty lady!



1 comment:

  1. Leola is so so cute! Parker will be an amazing Dad. I can't wait to see your beautiful future children!!

    ReplyDelete