Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year = New possibilites

Welcome 2011 I could not be happier for you to be here! This year is going to be a good one. How many times have you said you would do something or love to incorporate something into your life and never do?? Well that's my story. It was the story of my life but not anymore. I am sick of watching time go by where I could have done things. Here is what I figure I will conquer this year.

1. Take piano lessons, I did this in my youth and gave it up for the love of dance. Now at the age of almost 27, I don't dance. I wish I would have stuck out piano a little longer.

2. I am going to be active at least 3-4 days a week. I am not saying I am trying to lose weight cause I am so over that. I honestly want to feel healthy and strong. The new dogs help me get out and walk more often.. Plus exercise does wonders for our brains. Yes sign me up please!!!

3. I am going to work on having peace within my life. This is something that is a must and I am most excited for this.

4. Drink enough water. Really? I can imagine some of you saying, but yes this is big. I want to supply my body with lots of much needed fluid:) Do you ever feel sluggish, tired and headaches? Well I do and this is why, DEHYDRATION.

5. Last but not least I want to be a good aunt. I am going to make more time for my sweet niece and nephew. Time gets busy and we lose track of those around us. I don't want this to happen with me. I also have 2 new nieces coming this spring.. Yay!

Well these are a few of my ideas on how I can improve and better my 2011. I look forward to these additions and opportunities. Much love and happiness to you all....

2 comments: